Energy organizations, like most organizations, are constantly looking for new ways to reduce costs and increase efficiency. While many pains are universal, the energy sector also has a unique set of outside influences, including: Regulatory compliance, workforce management, industry infrastructure, changing technology and environmental factors & concerns.
ProtonMedia has worked with 2 of the largest energy companies, BP and Chevron to help address some of these challenges.
ProtonMedia developed ProtoSphere, the market-leading immersive, social, learning & collaboration enterprise environment available in the SaaS cloud. ProtoSphere’s online environment provides an arsenal of business-focused collaboration and communication tools that help companies accelerate decision-making and raise productivity, improving workplace performance overall.
BP used ProtoSphere to create an online collaboration environment for its annual graduate forum, with a calculated savings of $3.7 million compared to producing a physical event.
Because an online event doesn’t have to be bound by time and travel restrictions, BP expanded the scope of the event from three days to several weeks. The resulting immersive space had 51 futuristic rooms, including briefing rooms, conference rooms, and 35 team rooms. Teams met each day to hear a lecture by a subject matter expert or to participate in “interventions” that exposed the graduates to decisions and conflicts they might expect to face in the real world.
ProtoSphere is fully customizable, which enables organizations to tailor locations to be anything they need from conference rooms and meeting spaces to offshore tankers and drilling stations.
Benefits of ProtoSphere for Energy:
- Cost Reduction – With ProtoSphere attendees can save 100% of their travel and logistics costs.
- Branding – Many organizations have only one major meeting each year. That isn’t enough to keep employees engaged and involved. With an online space, companies can provide opportunities to keep employees, prospects and clients actively involved with their brand to throughout the year.
- Customization – Customizable online rooms that allow sessions to be tailored to specific needs
- Knowledge Retention – Equal to greater knowledge retention versus in-person events
- Knowledge Sharing – Improved opportunity to share information and collaborate across an organization and clients
- Numerous Locations – Access to colleagues in geographically disparate locations allows for greater collaboration and interaction
- Responsiveness – With ProtoSphere, meetings can be held at any time from any location. This allows organizations to get near real-time feedback from the desired audience.
For additional information on how ProtonMedia has helped organizations in Energy – Contact Us.