ProtonMedia is the developer of ProtoSphere, a business collaboration software platform that allows organizations to create an always on virtual work space, where they can bring the right people and data together, at any moment, to increase the speed and effectiveness of knowledge transfer, learning, collaboration and retention of business critical information.
ProtonMedia was founded in 1998 by Chief Executive Officer Ron Burns. Early on, Burns recognized that immersive learning and training environments had the potential to offer significant business benefits for collaborative decision making. This vision led to the ProtoSphere and subsequently ProtoSphere 2.0.
In July, 2009, Reginald Best joined ProtonMedia as President COO, overseeing day-to-day operations, sales force expansion, and the rollout of ProtoSphere 2.0. Cheng T. Chen, one of the top technical minds in the telecommunications industry, was named CTO in August, 2009. In early 2011, ProtonMedia welcomed John Reed to the team as VP of Sales to lead both the Sales and Marketing efforts.
ProtonMedia’s customers include some of the world’s most respected brands, including PPD, Johnson & Johnson, Ethicon, Merck, Novartis, BP, Pfizer and many others.
- Award winning Fortune 100 deployments
- Become the leader in immersive social learning environments
- Over a decade of experience in developing immersive online environments
- In-depth expertise in unified communications & collaboration and e-learning solutions
- Deep understanding of how to integrate enterprise-class communications, data and application services into an online immersive experience.
To learn more about ProtonMedia – Contact Us